Friday, September 30, 2005

food & sex

Expanding the food-in-bed question ... how do you feel about food and sex?

Maybe I have a thing about combining hedonistic practices, because, like my aversion to eating in bed, I also cannot tolerate food products as sex toys. The whole whipped cream thing I do not understand. It's cold, sticky, distracting, and makes cleanup that much more time consuming. I have no desire for a menage a trois with an ice cream sundae. Warm skin is so lovely in its own right ...

4 Comments:

Blogger Hungry T said...

Perhaps this is too much to share, especially in this public forum...

In the Georgia heat, we would grab a pack of flour tortillas. Not so much as sex toys, but as a way to cool off. Strip down, and rub them over each other. This sounds so perverse, but it was really quite pleasant...

And whipped cream? No thanks. What a mess.

1:49 PM  
Blogger miss tasty said...

But you aren't eating the tortillas off the body, right? So it's more like an ice pack or a cold cloth. Kind of sensually utilitarian. That I can understand. I kind of like ice cubes, for example.

It's the idea of smearing on chocolate sauce or placing strawberries in weird places and then consuming them that bugs me. Such overkill.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Hungry T said...

Right. No eating off the body, and certainly not eating the tortilla after use. Ick. More like a hands on, sensual way to cool off.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for the tortilla suggestion

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home